Seis Fuentes is a grand and gracious Mexican home that resonates warmth, style and elegance. Recently featured in Architectural Digest, Casa Seis Fuentes is the reconstruction of a 300 year old home. With its original three-foot thick adobe walls, it combines the style and charm of the colonial period with all the modern comforts and conveniences, including a complete gym, a home theater, heated pool, mini-kitchens and private patios for all bedrooms. The dedicated staff of seven make this a perfect the place to stay while checking out the wonders of San Miguel and the surrounding area.
Guests enjoy a music system throughout the house, with volume controls in each room, ten fireplaces, a rooftop garden with a 360 degree view of the city, an electronic grand piano, a wine cellar and high speed internet access. There is beautiful landscaping, unique architectural design elements, and a series of enchanting terraces with flowing fountains. Comfortable antique and wicker furnishings combine with a collection of decorative art from many cultures to create the perfect atmosphere for enjoying your getaway in San Miguel de Allende to its fullest.
- 5 Bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms; sleeps 10 (4 king beds and 2 twin beds). Each bedroom has a private balcony and a kitchenette.
- Staff includes an English-speaking houseman, chef, housekeepers, gardener, and 24-hour security
- State-of-the-art water purification system
- Excellent views of the city, landscape, and pool throughout the villa
- Located 3 blocks from San Miguel’s main square
- Heated pool
- Home theater
- Secure Wireless Internet
- Fully equipped gym
- Communication includes Vonage telephone system (free calls to and from the USA and Canada), secured high speed internet, and facsimile
- Stereo, DVD, and satellite US TV
- 8 fireplaces throughout the villa
- Electronic Grand piano
- The rate is based on a maximum of 2 guests per bedroom, regardless of age. Additional guests will be charged a fee of $50 per day